Friday, January 14, 2005

World map on me

Just when i thought the chain sickness thing I had since last month has finally ended, did i realise that it was just wishful thinking. I just HAD to come up with some other so called sickness. I thought went through all the little sicknesses imaginable in the past month already but I forgot all about allergy rash. I was so thoughfully reminded about it when I got it.

Allergy rash is SOOO annoying, irritating n frustrating! It itches like CRAZY n spreads faster if it's scratched. So i cant scratch it n i have to endure the feeling of being freshly bitten by thousands of mosquitos. Lotions n medicines applied on the rash doesnt work. So all I can do now is wait for it to go off. While waiting, it naturally got worse, cos I cant 100% restrain myself from scratching. Last night, i had a great big rash the shape of Asia n another smaller one the shape of Australia on my left leg. I also had Kepulauan Filipina along my belt line. Next morning, Asia and Australia drifted to my right leg and the Kepulauan Filipina disappeared (a tsunami probably came over my body while i was sleeping and shifted Australia n Asia, and drowned the Kepulauans). America and South America appeared this afternoon on my back. How wonderful. So hard to scratch some more.

I really hope a it all disappears soon n that the chain sicknesses thing I'm experiencing will come to an end. I've had enough of all this sicknesses. For those of you who didn't know, I've been getting different sickness after different sickness since i came back from SSS Camp n YLDP last December. I'd have about one or 2 days break after getting well before i get another kind of sickness for a few days.. and it goes on and on. *sigh*

Please, pray for me to get well and for this chain sicknesses thing to end! I have NO idea why i came up with this allergy rash. I cant trace what I'm allergic to.

No comments: