Monday, December 12, 2005

Back!

Just got back form YLDP last Saturday! I miss YLDP!!!

So fun! I wish i was feeling better though. Was in such a lazy mood most of the time there *sigh*. I guess that's wat happens when ur sleeping clock is haywire. I had lethargy running through my veins since 'after SPM'. Was so bz that i never got the much needed sleep n rest.

Advice: Dont let ur sleeping become like mine (4am-7am continued by 4pm-8pm during SPM). It really spoils the 'after SPM' celebration.

There was an up side to it though. Without all the crazy screaming and running, i didnt lose my voice during camp, i didnt fall even once, and no injuries for once! Amazing! For an accident prone person like me.

The lethargy is slowly running out and sleeping clock is going back to normal. Not yawning so much in the evening anymore and can sleep at 1-2am aedi. Trying to bring it back up to 12am. Hopefully, i'll b back to the energiser bunny mode by SSS Camp. Heheheh...

Is late, Mum complaining.. will crap here again another time.

Audrey OUT!

No comments: