Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Feeling what?

I feel weird.

It's something like im feeling something yet not feeling anything.

Im not exactly depressed.

Not exactly bored.

Not exactly stressed.

Not exactly restless.

And yet, it seems like a combination of all that.

Yet it's not quite all that.

I dont know what it is im feeling.

It's a bit like i dont quite give a damn bout anything, yet im giving a damn bout everything.

It's a bit like im worried. But if i am, i cant think wat it is. A Levels? I dont know. Im not thinking bout it now.

Loneliness? Cant be. I have plenty of friends.

Do i feel like crying? I have no idea. Maybe i do. But i kinda feel like laughing too.

I feel like im troubled. Yet i dont feel like i am.

Is it the uncertain future?

The hopelessness of not knowing wat is in store for me from after A Levels onwards? Everything is so depending on the result of everything. There are too many variables. Nothing seems to be fixed.

I dont know what im feeling.

But i do know that this feeling sucks.

Help.

No comments: