Friday, December 26, 2008

Note:

Sorry, I haven't been updating. I have a lot of things to blog about, but I do not have the time. Busy living a life and nerding it out. Exams are in January.

For random updates on "how I am" and "what I've been up to", check my facebook account. It tells quite a bit about my life (too much, in my opinion).

To my friends, I should've told y'all bout this earlier, I got accepted in my Uni's student exchange program to the UK campus. So, I will be going to be in the University of Nottingham itself, which is in Nottingham.

To make myself clear again and to put it in point form so you get it,

Occasion: Student exchange program (no, it's not twinning or transfer). I WILL BE BACK for 3rd year in MALAYSIA.
Location: University of Nottingham, in Nottingham, England. (Yes, Nottingham is a place in England, and is NOT fictional)
Duration: 1 semester (2nd Semester of my 2nd year of study), estimated 6 months.
Leaving: Flying on the 24th of January 2009

Yes, I know I'm very lucky. I feel very lucky about this too. I'm very grateful to God. Don't make me feel bad for leaving.

No, I have not packed. It is ONE MONTH away.

No, I'm sorry, I do not do souveniers. I do not give on request.

No, I'm not a courier service.

No, my parents will not miss me because I'm going overseas, neither are they "taking it very hard".

Yes, I know Air Asia is very cheap. Do come visit me instead of asking me to fly back during Easter holidays and such.

I do not mean to be rude or make you think I think you're stupid by writing in detail. I'm just trying to make it clear so you do not misunderstand. You'd be surprised the amount of times people ask me questions where the answer is very obvious.

Friends, I'd love to meet you all before I leave. The last day of my exams is on the 17th of January.

No comments: