Monday, April 18, 2005

What?! Still prez?

Yesterday (Apirl 17) was the SSS AGM and i sure was looking forward to it. about 4 weeks ago i wasnt feeling nicely towards SSS and i was tired of it all. So of course, knowing that my term would b over yesterday, it was something great to look forward to.

After the AGM i was smiling like crazy. I wasnt prez anymore after the AGM. Oh happy day! i felt like a great load was lifted from my shoulders. I felt like FREE! happy! free from my responsibilities! free from being so bz all the time! of course, i still stick around a lil to help Carol (the newly elected Prez) adjust to her new post but still! Im free!!! if anything in SSS goes wrong.. it aint my fault! wahahahaha.. what a wonderful feeling! no one's gonna b approaching me about the SSS's mischief.

Someone said to me 'Welcome back!' (refering to being a good ol' SSSer again)
and i was like, 'It's GREAT to b back!'

and it sure was great! immediately that day, i went down for lunch with the other SSSers, something i've been too bz to do for months, and it felt great! relaxed. enjoyable.

But then, on my way home, the bomb fell on me. Something teacher Phillip said earlier finally broke through the barriers of my brain. I and the rest of my committee still hold our posts till about June. Then only do we hand over our posts n responsibilities. Adoi.. that confusing system again (like last year). I thought we're not using that system anymore! These 2 months where both my committee (current) and Carol's committee (coming soon) are both 'functioning' is for my committee to mentor Carol's committee. Dont ask me any more questions about it. It's the teachers' idea.

Bah! who cares! everyone thinks Carol's committee is the current committee. So be it! i aint gonna correct anyone. I'll just sit back n mentor Carol as i should. I aint gonna act President in SSS even if i am according to the teachers.. wahahahahaha!!!

No comments: