Saturday, October 14, 2006

Flower in the rain

You are the One, there's no one else
Who lifts me up, And gives me water from the well
But there's a hole, that seems to drain it all away
And once again I'm left in fear and doubt
When all my strength is crying out

So here I am again
Willing to be opened up and broken like a flower in the rain
Tell me what have I to do, To die and then be raised
To reach beyond the pain, Like a flower in the rain

The evil wind, it blows a storm to rock my world
Just when I think I'm safe and warm
I'm led astray far too easily
It's always hard for me to say I'm wrong until I know I can't go on

Lord, You have searched me and know when I sleep and when I rise
You're familiar with all my ways
Even the darkness will shine
Like the day when you look into my heart

Flower in the rain - Jaci Velasquez

No comments: