Friday, October 13, 2006

Sightings #1

Today, on my way home from college in Moahan's car, we drove past a dead dog! AHHHH!!!! *Shudders*

It didnt look like how a normal dead dog would look like. It looked like it was frozen n dumped there! It lay on its side, and its legs stuck out straight! Right out in the air! Wat the..? How could that be? Its legs should've slumped down!

Anyone got any explanations to that?

Haihh.. just as i had finally managed to get the image of my dead dog out of my mind, in comes another dead dog image *pengsan*. I wonder how long it'll take me to get this dead dog image out.

1 comment:

JDream said...

Rigor mortis, dear Minggg...

That's what happens to dead bodies after they die too, although it only lasts for about 24 hrs after death.

So judging from what you've scribbled, the dog had probably just died for say, 6 hrs?

If you're interested perhaps you should read Mary Roach's book "Stiff" or Kenneth Iverson's "From Death To Dust".

Morbid, yes. All my friends think I'm crazy for actually buying a book on the biology of corpses.