Monday, June 11, 2007

Exams

Exams have and exam preparations have been going on pretty much non stop since March. That's why there's been lack of updates here. Now I'm in the midst of my A Levels. The final one.

8 June (Fri) - Econs Unit 1, 2, 3
11 June (Mon) - Law Paper 1
13 June (Wed) - Econs Unit 4, 5
15 June (Fri) - Accounting Unit 2
18 June (Mon) - Law Paper 2
19 June (Tue) - Econs Unit 6

That's all the papers I'm taking this round. It's actually ALL my papers minus Accounting Unit 1 which I sat for in January.

I cant barely believe that next Tues onwards, I WILL BE FREEEEE!!! It's been so long since i've been free!! This hellish situation has been going on since last Oct. It's just been exams preparation, Sem 2 exams, exam preparation, AS exams, exam preparation, A Levels.. bleh.. No life.

I'm booked on 19 June afternoon-evening by Sara, 22 June night, and 26-29 June (Redang!). Other times, u all gotta book me fast if u wanna meet me! I plan to do a lot of other things. It's just that i havent decided when to do it yet.

No comments: