Thursday, June 14, 2007

Gerviene

Today I remember Gerviene... Somehow. Dunno y u pop into my mind when I'm halfway cramming through Accounting.

U're such a cool friend!

You're noisy, but u know when to shut up.

You're cheerful but u can be emo too!

You're so nice but u can be SO MEAN!!! Kinda in an evil yet funny way =P We can say such awful things, laugh about it, but then be kinda sorry for saying such bad things. We cant help it!

You're CRAZY!!! Yet so ordinary..

You're so OUTTA THIS WORLD! Yet.. so in touch with humanity.

You're like, Godly, but not one of those holy-moly freaks who actually dont really know what they're talking about.

You're SOOO SUPER SMART! But u dun show it. Saves ppl like me from feeling too stupid when I'm around you.

I cant quite put my finger on it.. But everytime I think back on the times we had.. Read through your blog and stuff.. It's so YOU! And you're just sooooo... Great! Amazing! So Gervie!

Finally! Someone in this world who's abnormal yet normal!

I REALLY thank God that I was stuck with u in JS. I cant believe we didnt become great pals during YLDP 1, 2 AND 3!

p.s. I still think that the girl in ur blog template looks like she's trying to pull her panties outta her ass!

No comments: