Monday, March 17, 2008

To do or not to do...

When god speaks to us, when n how do we obey?

We do 1 thing which we think god is asking us to do,

Then we end up screwing up our lives.

Then later when we blame God, ppl say we did it all wrong.

Ppl make excuses for God.


From this I am afraid to serve God or do what I think God is telling me to do

I might do it, screw up my life, then when I ask "What happened?"

Ppl will just say I did it all wrong and God didn’t mean for it to turn out or be done like that


So screw it, I'm not gonna do it.

2 comments:

Caleb said...

*DISCLAIMER: the following two paragraphs were written with little or no biblical references in the author's head*


mistakes are inevitable, but we can always change the way we handle them.

screw people around you, do what you think is right. God will be pleased with your obedience, not your performance, though that can be a bonus. it's the thought that counts more than anything else, even in our everyday interaction with people around us,no?

Christine said...

sometimes..... i feel exactly the same way.