Saturday, March 08, 2008

Thank you

I want to thank everyone who made took the time to wish me Happy Birthday.

Those who smsed me (especially those who smsed from overseas)

Those who left me offline msges on msn

Those who wished me on Facebook, Friendster and Yahoo Group

Especially those who called me

Sana and Fiona, who tried to find me in my flat today (So sorry I wasn’t in)

To wonderful Priscilla who got me a gift. You’re the only one and I really appreciate your letter.

My flatmates: Ankita and Divya who drew up a simple but nice poster that greeted me at the door this morning when I was rushing off to class.

And Szu-Anne, Hsien Wei, Ee Ling, Wey Chuan and Ju-Jinn for coming by my flat at night, waking me up and gave me a little swiss roll cake with 2 candles. Tho the cake may seem like a simple little thing to others, it meant a lot to me.

Lately I was feeling like

  • · I had no friends
  • · No one cared
  • · No one loves me
  • · I love my friends but they don’t give a shit about me
  • · Everyone just love my friends but not me

I felt like I couldn’t talk to people anymore. It made me figure, maybe there’s something wrong with me, but I was just too blur to realize. Am I such a strange person that no one wants to talk to me?

Just when I thought all who love me have left me (physically or for other friends they like better), people around me and friends and family scattered around the world took the time to wish me a simple happy birthday on my birthday.

It means a lot to me.

Thank you.

No comments: