Sunday, April 27, 2008

Dates

So much to do, so little time.

Would like to meet up with you (my friends) l before I fly off. I don't know when you're free, but I know when I'll be. So, I'll put my calendar here, and update it so you'll know when I'll be free, and where I'll be.

Blue: Free
Red: Got plans already

May:
16 (Fri): Last exam paper ends at 11.30am. Will be in Nottingham. (Might be willing to go to KL if i didnt do an all nighter the night before)
17 (Sat): Waterfall trip organised by UNiM CF. Might go home at night.
18 (Sun): Steamboat dinner.

19 (Mon): Should be going back to Nottingham more or less in the evening. Leaving for Redang from there at night.
20 (Tue): Will be at Kuala Terengganu in the morning, then off to Berjaya Redang.
21 (Wed): In Redang
22 (Thu): Back to KT. Go to Kuantan. Staying with Phoebe.
23 (Fri): In Kuantan
24 (Sat): In Kuantan
25 (Sun): Back to KL

26 (Mon): In KL
27 (Tue): In KL
28 (Wed): In KL
29 (Thu): In KL. Booked.
30 (Fri): In KL
31 (Sat): In KL

June:
1 (Sun): In KL
2 (Mon): Leave for airport at night.

No comments: