Monday, April 07, 2008

Survey: The science of romance

Today, I was asked to answer a survey which is a project for foundation students: The science of Romance.

Some questions were funny.. some got me thinking.

What is your status? (Ah! An easy one I thought. Single! But...)
Options: "Single and available" and "Single and unavailable" (What the? Why did they have to complicate things?)

When comparing the two, I'm guessing,
Single and available= Single and looking.
Single and unavailable= Single and not looking.

But what if I'm in between? Like, I'm pretty much against the idea of getting a boyfriend, but if a guy comes by and steals my heart, so be it.

What kind of physical attributes do you want your man to have?
Options: Broad chest, full beard, muscular shoulders, hairy chest, others.

Haha! That's when the cultural difference was pretty obvious. I don't really give a damn bout broad chest and muscular shouders, and I definitely DONT want him to have a full beard or a hairy chest!

What unseen attributes will cause you to fall in love with someone?
Options: Scent, sound, breath, kiss. (no option of "others")

What kind of options are those?! Imagine, "Dear, your breath made me fall in love with you". *Faints*

No comments: