Sunday, May 25, 2008

KL girl in Kuantan

22-25 May 2008

Immediately after my trip to Redang with my Uni CF friends, I spent the rest of the week in Kuantan. I stayed with Phoebe and Tiffanie who were my YLDP 2003, 2004, 2005 & 2007 and Jeremiah School and Youth Quake 2006 friends.

See here... This is Phoebe and I on the beach. Ah.. Ngam, she's wearing the JS shirt.


And this is Tiffanie and I.


Here's a group pic outside Phoebe's house (Tiff is behind the camera). These are the people who made my stay in Kuantan enjoyable =) From left: Phoebe, Gary, me, Joshua, Sanjev.


Gary is my uni friend from Kuantan who is also Phoebe and Tiffanie's school friend. Joshua is Gary, Phoebe and Tiffanie's school friend whom I met when Phoebe visited KL. Sanjev is their school friend who I met there.

Most of my time in Kuantan was spent eating...

Typical Malaysian style fellowship


A very gluttonous pic of Gary... hehe =P


Makan sampai muka cam ni...


My super cool Pan Mee! THREE colours weh! N it's not fake colouring! Hehe.. I almost expected my food to taste like sweets when I took my first bite =P It reminds me of those long green or pink/red sour strips I use to eat when I was younger.


A lot of time was spent on the beach too

Not many pics were taken during our beach trips. Either too dark or too lazy.

Here's a nice one on Bay Four. I really like the colours of the sky. Soft like cotton.

Other times...

We looked through Phoebe and Tiffanie's photo albums which had some of Gary and Joshua too.

A cozy pic of Gary and Sanjev. So sweet =)


We watched Indiana Jones cinema.


(Blond) Note: Eventhough it's "just" Kuantan, and you can wear your pajamas to the malls, it is not advisable to wear your short shorts and light sleeveless top to the cinema. They have strong air conditioning too.

In Phoebe's house, we watched "Juno"...


...and this movie musical "Rent". Hmm.. Interesting movie =P
Photobucket

After church, Tiffanie started little 3 yr old Phoebe on a new hobby. And her fav model was jie jie Phoebe. Here's her work. Not bad for a 3 yr old huh...


Thanks...

...to the Tan family: For letting me stay in their home. God has really blessed them with the gift of hospitality.

...to Phoebe, Tiffanie, Gary, Joshua, Sanjev: For time spent together and the funny stories (Haha.. Love the bapok story, Sanjev)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

well Kuantan just small and boring but peaceful town~enjoy the beach view and the small town life:)