Thursday, May 08, 2008

Through their eyes...

Last night, my junior in MCKL randomly started chatting with me.

He commented on my personal message (it's lyrics from a song):
"Pitiful creature of darkness, what kind of life have you known?"

And so, the conversation went:

Audrey:
I like that sentence
Him:
So dark... so not you
Audrey:
Not me? O.o
Him:
Haha.. yeah
Audrey:
Oh, ya.. U knew me from MCKL days..
Him:
Mmhmm.. it's not you!
Audrey:
u know me as the sunshiny girl huh..
Him:
mhmm..
Audrey:
I got a dark emo side to me
Him:
Ooh.. never knew.
Audrey:
It just didnt appear in my MCKL days..

He really got me thinking...

Was I really all THAT oh-so-happy-n-smily back in my MCKL days that he can barely believe I'm actually kinda emo?
If yes, what happened to me?
How could I have changed so much within a year?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That's the Nottingham spirit =/