Sunday, October 19, 2008

Penguin race

With my recent obsession (again) of penguins, a long forgotten memory just popped up in my mind.

That penguin slide toy thing! Which I had when I was 3 years old or something.

Photobucket

With no idea what it was called (come on, I was three!), I google imaged "penguin slide toy for 3 year olds" and Wooh! There it was.. the "Penguin Race"

Photobucket

I loved that toy! I have no idea who created it, and why?! How could he/she come up with such an idea? All you do with that toy is just watch penguins go round and round the slide, go back up the steps, and down the slide again.

You can see how it works here



Absolutely fascinating. I could watch it over and over again!

In my "Penguin race" search, I came across this image which I think really resembles the toy itself =p

Photobucket

Then there's this hip hop penguin I came across. Wooh! It jumps like it's high! And towards the end of the video, it's a really funny bit of an EXTREMELY lazy polar bear!



And even a Coca-Cola ad involving penguins and polar bears. Cute~!



*sighs* Penguins are adorable.

To end this entry, here's my fav pics of a super gaya super cute penguin baby walking.. =P

Photobucket

3 comments:

ruth tan said...

this is classic!!!

EAT ME CUPCAKES said...

Omg! i used to play with that thing when i was a lil! I LOVED it. like you, me and my brother would just sit and stare at it. Im thinking of getting one, i wonder if they still sell it. Do you know the name of the manufacturer?

Thanks for posting! :D

Rajaa said...

it was the best ever !!!

i was just thinking about it and googled several things trying to get that photo untill i got your blogg!!

i was really crazy about this toy.. it was the best game ever with Mr. potato head

you rock!