Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Happy Birthday Nico Tham!

Monday: 29 September

This is for forgetting your birthday when it finally came.. and went.

Yeah, what a terrible friend I am =.=' Unbelievable.

Especially when I've been looking forward to it all year. Thinking I would do something nice for you on your birthday.

Like treating you to a nice meal...


Go spend a day out (though you being the socialite you are, you were probably fully booked a week before and after your birthday)


Or AT LEAST wish you Happy Birthday!

And it's not like I don't know or forgot your birthday. Every time I dial your number I remember your birthday. I guess I just didnt realise September ended so fast. I still think it's mid September now though it's already mid October =S

Oh well, I'll just compensate by um.. cleaning up your room and keeping your water jug full and giving you warm water right at the temperature u like whenever I can =P



Here's a Happy Belated Birthday to you!

1 comment:

WeiJuin said...

miss having the three of u piled up on my bed, cracking jokes...'whaaatteveeeaahhh'