Tuesday, July 15, 2008

I miss...

  • seeing my parents as my invincible protectors
  • seeing the world as a nice, happy n sunshiny place to be
  • not worrying about being backstabbed
  • walking around without having to carry a handphone and purse
  • asking my dad to buy me an ice-cream that can brighten up my whole day just like that
  • being able to run around without ppl thinking I'm crazy or being chased by a rapist
  • the days when there was more room for imagination, and dreaming the impossible was so possible
  • the days when the world seemed to be like that Barney song "I love you, you love me, we are one big family", and not "I hate you, you hate me, let's gang up and kill Barney".
  • the days when people don't question their sexuality
  • the days when love isn't confused with lust
  • the days when days just dragged by and a year took an eternity to go by
  • having no worries

1 comment:

khairi said...

gary must be dissapointed with this post... u must edit the post...
i miss....choy wei juin too...
hahahahahaha