Monday, July 09, 2007

Possibly stolen econs book

OK, I am already DAMN pissed! N m holding back a LOT of descriptive n not necessarily pleasant language.

SOMEONE STOLE/(ACCIDENTALLY)TOOK MY ORIGINAL JOHN SLOMAN ECONS BOOK!!!

What the hell weh! And till now i still havent heard anything bout it!

I went to college last wednesday (4 July) to sell off my books and past year papers. I left my stuff on the shelf outside the library at 10.30, then returned to college later at 4.30. I had
a glance of my stuff b4 i went finding for Phoebe at L2.2. I THINK my econs book was still there. When i went back to the library, it was GONE!

The WHOLE time i was in MCKL, everyone leaves books there without anything getting stolen, so dont say i was careless. After this incident, m i wrong to say there are THIEVES IN MCKL?!

Perhaps there was a mistake. I saw there was another identical book (but in worse condition than mine) on the shelves too looking quite abandoned. Possibly, someone accidentally took mine instead of his/her own. Mayb he/she purposely switched it (if so, it's theft! I took law).

My book is blue in colour, thick (like all econs books), ORIGINAL, wrapped, and has a price tag at the back saying Kinokuniya, RM 90.95. It is in VERY good condition. Looks almost brand new! My name might not be in the book. I might've wrote it in pencil last time, but rubbed it off since i was gonna sell it.

Pls, I want my book back. I discovered i might need it for my degree after all. I dont care if u intentionally or unintentionally took my book. Just give it back to me.

Pls contact me via friendster or e-mail (audreykmy@gmail.com) or msn (ming_sdn_bhd@hotmail.com) or phone if u manage to get it from someone (dont wanna post it up here). Anyone else who sees it, pls tell me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

stop crusin n start thinkin where u put it

Anonymous said...

cursin*

Audrey said...

I know exactly where i put it.