Monday, July 09, 2007

New dog: Patch

This is my new dog, Patch. You can see why it's named that. My parents got him from SPCA on the 16th of Feb. He's a labrador mix.



Totally cute! Even sticking out its tongue! It's hiding under a bunch after running away with the washing sponge.



A nice shot of it in the position my mom likes best. You see the patch on its head is fading already. This pic was taken 18 days after it was adopted.



Patch's little 'house' (which he has long ago chewed up)



Patch and his new toy that's bigger than him.



He's gonna pounce on it!!! (Too bad it didnt burst)



Tickles!



RUNNN!!! (Patch escaping with my slipper/sandal)



Uh oh.. How do I cross this river of stones? Cornered!



Mine! All mine!!! (Patch with my brother's slipper. Its' barely bigger than the slipper!)



Stuck on a bench



Finding a way down



Ghost dog!!!

No comments: