Thursday, September 25, 2008

Dear Fiona...

U're leaving (or as of now, already left)... How sad =(

One less friend to hang out with..
And we've (fri3ndz) lost our photographer,
and I lost my laksa quality controller.. =/

U'll b in UK for so many years.. I hope u dun change too much..

But don't worry even if u do.

No matter how different u look...
(Tho we might get quite a shock at first)



We'll still love you

Even if u decide to marry an ogre and turn into one...

Photobucket

And have baby ogres...

Photobucket

We'll support you..

Photobucket

We'll be the loyal and/or annoying donkey that'll always be there for u..

Photobucket

Sorry I get preoccupied with hot guys sometimes...



But I'll really try my hardest to always be there for you.

See? I'm already taking swimming lessons so I can swim to UK just in case there's a need to.. =P



Much as I'm so sick of surprise parties, I did seriously try to cook up a super extremely syiok surprise farewell party for you. But I saw ur warning on ur blog... Haihh.. Was tempted to have the surprise anyway, but decided to respect ur wishes in the end.

U really are a very important part of fri3ndz. U're the one that keeps us together. I really appreciate your effort and treasure your friendship.

We'll miss you.. and we love you...


No comments: