Tuesday, September 16, 2008

A Patchy greeting

Meet Patch...



Pretty adorable huh.. But this is quite a strange picture of it looking sorta like a sealion.



I drive home last Sunday and I have him greeting me excitedly as usual.

Except this time, he has something not so usual in his mouth...



As he runs towards me to bump his new found toy against me to proudly show me his new toy and to prompt me to take it out of his mouth and play with him...



I see the insides of the bird sticking out its ass as it approaches (click pic to enlarge to see bird's insides) and thank God I managed to open the grill quickly enough to run into the safety of my house and close the grill behind me.

Suddenly, I don't mind being greeted with damaged potted plants, newpapers and mats anymore.

No comments: