Thursday, September 25, 2008

Julie and bimbo

I finally managed to catch Julie and Bimbo on screenshot...

It was so nice seeing and hearing them.

This is Julie aka Julian. (The lighting wasnt good, and skype doesnt give ideal quality for screenshots)



And here's bimbo aka Zul



He was literally dancing so much so fast. Jumping up and down making lots of noise. More active than an energizer bunny. In he jumped in front of the cam, danced around awhile, and out he bounced. This is the best screenshot I could get of him.

I really miss these guys... (including Zul who I assume is behind the cam)

Photobucket

Though I dont play tennis, it was quite sad being at the tennis court and realising, that there was just Nico, Caleb, Hsing and Erik; and that's all. The rest of the gang weren't coming.

And there's no more "Aiya, bored la.. Ah! Go Nico's flat lepak with the rest of the gang" during free time.

Oh well, here's a pic I found in Gary's albums...

Photobucket

...and you wonder why I keep saying Julie's cute =P

No comments: