Saturday, May 20, 2006

JS: What I miss #2

I miss..

Li Vien. My roommate.

  • Talking with her every night.
  • Locking her out of our room n leaving her to wash the toilet in her jeans :P
  • She waking me up in the morning including her method of kicking.. there's just that way she does it that's rough yet gentle.
  • Seeing how she's so concerned towards her troubled friends back in Kampar.
  • Hearing her talk on her handphone with her parents and friends every night.
  • Her mess n cleaning up after her sometimes
  • Seeing her kindness and generosity towards kids, especially towards the myanmar boy
  • Her super niceness to me. I especially remember her waking up early to wake me up early and accompanying me for worship practice EARLY in the morning (i was SO complaining bout having to wake early cos the worship leader din have a practice the evening before)
  • See her super kindness and love towards others.
  • Having...
    "Li Vien: You're so plastic!
    Me: What me?! Look who's calling who plastic?!"
    ...kind of 'arguements'
  • Her reaction when i told her bout her puppy dog eyes and cute hamster face
  • How she nibbles on the Mamee Monster i brought to JS
  • How my slippers go missing cos she lent it without asking
  • The conversation we had bout uh hmm.. some ppl and their pet frogs
  • How she tells and retells (cos i keep forgetting n mixing them up) her past experiences with Freaky Marty and Freaky Farty
  • How she agonises for weeks bout the confusion she's in with some ppl
  • Watching her fooling around and trying to do the bitch act
  • Seeing her impersonation of Lawrence dancing
  • Hearing her sing almost everywhere she goes, especially during bathing time

and most of all.. the care and trustworthiness that comes out of her, the good and loyal friendship and semangat roommates!

No comments: