Saturday, May 13, 2006

Tales of SMK Taman Monyet

I am Abigail Low (left), Math top scorer and very qualified Biology, Chemistry and Physics teacher in SMK Taman Monyet. This is my best student (an aspiring doctor) and I. (I'm refering to the punjabi girl in the mask ok, not the skeleton)



This is me in my territory. Again, with my favourite student. Ah, life's good when it's just me teaching her.



Though she has an annoying habbit of poking that ruler of hers everywhere even when I'm teaching!



But.. *Sigh*



Being a teacher in SMKTM isnt easy. Exspecially when one is as 'cute' as me, and have students the size of Giants!



And the things students do in class nowadays..! *Shake head* Ridiculous!

Sleeping..



Eating and playing cards!



And the most ridiculous of it all...



I've always had trouble with Science hating students.. They're either childish little brats who refused to go to class...



Or annoying ones who didnt wanna leave class and always left me with no choice but to throw them out of class..



Then there's the group of monkeys that always run out of class n hang around the nearby playground...



Or go dating...



Sometimes, even my fav student will betray me and join that pack of monkeys.. I sure feel like releasing that monster in me when that happens..



*Oh God, what am I to do with these students?*




Occasionally, I'd get the help of Miss Li, another teacher that isnt as 'cute' as me.



But i couldnt always get her to discipline MY students.. I had to take things into my own hands..

And it dawned one fateful day where Kiren and I made an amazing discovery!



We applied severely complicated and advanced science on one of the science haters...



And turned her into a Science lover!



And we did it on all my students. So here we are, one big science loving family!



Yes, a job well done.

2 comments:

gfiona said...

OMG MINGGGG!!! SUPERB!! EXCELLENT! WONDERFUL! FIUWEEETTT! CLAP CLAP CLAP...

JDream said...

Excellent post. 10/10 for creativity!