Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Quoting JS friends

If I were to recall anything anyone in JS said in a flash, these would be the outcome:

Gerviene: You're so plastic!

Wing Hoe: Remember? We are S-es

Erreekka: 'Wake up O sleeper! For the day of the Lord is coming nearer. Prepare ye the way of the Lord! Amen! Halelujah! Wake up.. wake up.. or one day you will wake up and see only our baju left... As Mangkuk United we must wake up early! EARLY in the morning! NEGARAKU! Tanah tumpahnya-... Amazing Grace.. how sweet the...-'

Phoebe: I thought, 'Aiyo, my roommate is this 'Sorry' girl whose name is E.R.R.E.E.K.K.A.'

Chit Shen: *no words, just nod head*

Alvin: My back itchy. Scratch?

Eric: Why must happen to me? Why don't happen to other people?
Eric: Aiyo! I lost my first kiss to a guy!

Andrea: Audrrrreeeeey... (Wheehehehehe)

Yi Zheng: And when did i find out? Not two years ago, not last year, not last month, not last week but 3 days ago!

Lawrence: Plastic smile?

Johanan: So how are you?

Amos: Eyerr.. your fingers so geli when u tickle

Edwin: Watermelon again
Edwin: Justin

Ian: Audrey Kwong Ming Yee... *goofy laugh*

No comments: