Tuesday, May 02, 2006

My hero, my superman

When i think of him, i dont know what to think.

There he is, the man who loves me more than anyone else in the world have.
The man who's always been there for me.
The one who held me when i was scared.
The one who made me feel so safe and secure.
The one who gave me the best he could.
The one who puts me before himself.
The one who always wished for my happiness.
The one who provided for me.
The one who sacrificed so much for me.
The one who always made time for me.

A man with admirable leadership qualities, great brains, great wisdom, good sensibilty, great qualities, a generous heart.

A humble man. A godly man. A man who loves and is loved in return.

I use to look at him and see him as my hero. My superman. Invincible.

But now i know, he's not invincible. He's just human like you and me.

But that doesnt damage how i look at him. Instead, because of that, i respect and love him more. For eventhough he faces obstacles like every other person, he still did what he did for me. But after awhile, it's not about what he did and does for me.. but it is that he tried and tries..

I've never respected or respected anyone as much as i love and respect him.

He is my hero. My superman.

My father.

No comments: