Sunday, December 10, 2006

My injuries in YQ

Predictable things said by me:

"I got injured"
"I fell down!"
"I bang my head somewhere"
"Hey! hey! guess wat? I-Ouch! *bang something, most probably table leg*"
"Ooh! Yeowch! I didnt see that!"
"Wahh!! The ball fall on my head"

Yeah.. those of u who know me well enough or long enough, u probably heard me say those things really often. So u wouldnt be surprised to hear me say i got pretty badly injured once a day in Youth Quake.

Day 1:
After putting bags into the bus to go for YQ, i straightened up only to bang my head on the bus door where u put the bags. Fuh! It super hurt. Now, 4 days later, I still got the bump on my head n i still cannot comb my hair that spot.
Witness: Lydia Kong

Day 2:
While playing a game, I was blind folded n crawling on the ground really fast.. n went BANG REAL HARD into a metal pillar. I really almost blacked out. It was amazing! First time i had such a feeling. I literally saw stars n had blurred vision of the pink blindfold for a moment. It was a good thing i was on the floor already anyway cos i lost my balance n just sat back. Thank goodness I managed to tahan right before i felt myself start to black out. I really wonder why no one stopped me b4 i bang it. Surely out of the 400-500 ppl there, ONE person must've seen me headed to danger.
Witness: I dunno la.. No one seem to have seen anything.

Day 3:
Almost fell off a 6 feet wall and injured my arm n pulled a back muscle while being saved from falling.. Haha.. i found this whole thing really funny minus the injuries =P
Witnesses: My 'saviours': Eric Teong, Ashleigh, Wern Yew, Jonathan, Su-Jian, Keith; and others from Yesaya.

Day 4 (right before the closing prayer)
Got my finger cut by a ceiling fan. Wahh.. This was super stupid. Super malufying also. I was standing on a chair with Eric Teong in a real happy mood n i was fooling and crapping around a bit. Then i just HAD to stupidly raise my hand and PAP! Fuh! It was loud! The ceiling fan hit my finger. I was in such a shock i didnt quite realise the pain. I just had a glance of it before i hid it from the people who looked around after hearing the sound cos i malu n didnt want the attention. My finger looked a bit cut n seemed quite fine. But later when i looked at it again... WAHHH!!! SO MUCH BLOOD!!! Eric who was not fooled by my act made me show it to him n he helped me out. THANKS ERIC!
Witness: Eric Teong

No comments: