Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Peeling skin

My skin's finally started to peel! Must be from the sunburn i got from Youth Quake.

You see?





Haha!! I must be really jakun or sadistic (that's wat my mom said) or something.. It's the first time my skin's peeled so much.. I find it so fascinating!

N nope, i m NOT going to put lotion or watever crap.. Cant stand it. Besides, I quite like it being so 'ugly' like that. Still bz being fascinated by it =P

Another thing that made it more fascinating... i had a dream last nite that something/one hit/rub my arm pretty hard n made a chunk of my skin like, go off. N i did remember looking at my arm in my dream n saw that the part that got hit was white cos the skin came off. Then this morning.. Pop! i see my arm got so much skin peeling! Just at the portion that got hit in my dream.

It's amazing that only now, 2 weeks n 3 days after i got sunburnt that my skin start peeling. And only that portion too!

No comments: