Wednesday, December 06, 2006

That FAT LADY!

IN THE LRT YESTERDAY...!!!

i was tired, so i made a bee-line for a seat in the LRT. I was happy i got my fav seat, which is the one at the VERY end, cos that seat is bigger, or, got more space, cos there's a little gap between the seat and the wall.

But then!!! AYOOOOoorrr!! There was a REALLLLLLY FATTTTTTTTT lady sitting on the seat next to mine. She was OVERFLOWING to my seat.. not by a little, but quite a lot. And not only was her butt overflowing to my seat, her ARMS were also overflowing into my air space!

And she was radiating quite a lot of heat too! So though i managed to squeeze to the wall as much as possible to avoid body contact with her, i still could feel all that heat coming from her!

Oh, and everytime i move more towards the wall, after awhile, she'll somehow relax more, or move a bit more to my seat!! ARGH!!!

I couldnt exactly get up either cos the train was SUPER PACKED! And to move would b of great inconvenience not only to me, but about 5 other ppl. So, yeah, i was stuck with that fat lady from KL Central all the way to wangsa maju.

Thank goodness she din get off at wangsa maju also, or i wouldnt be able to get past her, and probably miss my stop like i almost did cos of some slow paced jakun family that was in front of me.

I will write about that JAKUN family another time..

No comments: