Friday, December 01, 2006

Pervert caller

EEEEEEEEEEEYUCKS!!

Ugh! Thinking bout it makes me sick to think that ppl like the guy that called me yesterday really existed, n that i had misfortune to encounter one.

Yesterday, i didnt go to college cos i was feeling unwell since the day before. A phone call at 11.45am forced me to get up from lazing in bed. The guy on the phone sounded pretty much ok. Quite civilised and professional sounding. So i thought perhaps it's my parent's church friend or some bank or something calling for my dad.

The conversation was something like this (bold for me, normal for the guy);

Hello?
Hello. Who is this?
This is Audrey
Where is this?
Huh? Where is what?
Is this a house?
Yes
Ohh.. are you working?
No
Then u are schooling?
Not really
Oh, u're in college!
Ya..
Can i ask u a few questions?
Wait, who is this? (it suddenly occurs to me it cant be my parent's friend)
This is (cant remember name) calling from Public Mutual. I'm here to ask u a few questions.
Ha? For what?
Oh, I'm just going to ask u a few simple questions.
Err.. Sorry i cant answer you. Do u want to speak to my parents?
No no.. I just want to ask u a few questions.
Sorry i cant answer you.
Ok, nevermind.. can i just ask u ONE question?
Err.. i dont promise i'll answer you..
Nevermind. What do u think I'm doing now?
Um.. talking to me?
Ya, other than that.. What do u think my other hand is doing?
I dunno
I'm shaking myself.
Oh ok byebye *put down phone*

Sicko.. Ugh.. After the call, i could think of a hundred other things i could've said after the said he's shaking himself. Mean degrading things or things that would make him feel incredibly stupid. But then, the best thing to do, is always.. PUT DOWN THE PHONE! n dont layan the fella anymore. Cos watever u say, bad or good, insulting or not, it will excite the perv more.

So next time, ask who the person is first n dont let him ask u any question first NO MATTER WHAT. If u dunno the person, n he persist being "mysterious", pass the phone to ur parents with or without telling the person. If parents are not around, put down the phone. If the person's not a perv, he will call back.

No comments: